Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Broken bones are REALLY annoying!!!!!!!!!

Well, now that you know what this subject is about, I will tell who has broken a bone. It is ME!!!!!!!! It will be hard to believe at first, but it is true, I have broken my right wrist falling off a horse while riding and it was on Thursday, the 08th, January 2009. A great way to start a year, don't you think so. The horse I was riding supposedly got spooked (I think it just wanted to be mean because it wasn't a nice horse, pony actually, even worse, anyway) and canterd off catching me off balance and I fell onto my wrist. It is not so bad but really aggravating as I am a right-handed and must learn how to write with the left. It is worse than writing at all for me. I certainly do not like it. And I have two exams next week, one in Geography and the second in German. Blgh!!!!!!!! Well, I do hope that you will be having a good rest of a week though. May God bless you and keep you always.

P.S. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment