Friday, November 12, 2010

10???!!!!

I still am going to go into shock no matter how many times I write or say this: My little brother is going to be ten on Sunday!!!! I wish that it were not so! He seems to be growing up so fast but there is nothing I can do about that, now is there. One extremely dissagreable fact about his turning ten is tat he wil most likely be even more annoying!! Yes, I know, it could seem impossible but, if you have ever met my little brother you would know this fact to be true! Now let's see, for news this week i will say that my crew's production of PHAT Girls went quite well even though last Saturday I cut myself on the knuckle with a saw! It was really stupid. I was cutting a piece of wood and all of a sudden the saw slipped and cut my knuckle, deep enough for me to even see the tissue under my skin! It was terribly gross and horrifying! I felt like I was about to pass out from the blood loss (which was in no way, shape or form significant) or I would pass out from the sheer fact of seeing my tissue!!! Well TTFN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment